Brushing our teeth is one of the most underrated processes in our daily life routine. We get up fast, almost jump out of bed, enter the bathroom with our sleepy eyes, Take the brush, apply the paste and do that ‘Power-Brushing’ in a jiffy, gargle and look at our teeth in the mirror, ensuring that no dinner strands are there!
Did You just do a favor to your teeth?
We all do that, at least till the time we muster the courage to give a visit to the dentist because brushing like this won’t be able to clean all your teeth thus leading to the dental problems like cavities, toothache and even tooth-infections.
We are not asking you to stand there for 15 minutes brushing your each & every tooth practically from all sides.
We are just providing You the ‘Best Power Brushing Strokes’ that you should use.
These are described in the pictures below.
- Brush your front teeth up and down strokes first.
- Then Brush on the sides both right and left on the outer surface of the teeth.
- Brush your front teeth from inside as well.
- Then brush inside the mouth, on the biting surface of the teeth, both on the upper and the lower teeth.
- Brush the area of the teeth towards the tongue.
We have not finished yet!
- Give your tongue a gentle stroke of brushing or from the tongue cleaning surface that most of the brushes have nowadays.
- Finish with a good gargle, so that all the particles which you just took out with your power strokes can be thrown outside.
- Now congratulate yourself for this great achievement (Just kidding!)
- If You are an early riser, we would suggest you to keep an ‘hourglass’ on your basin and keep brushing till the whole sand is in another compartment
See, it’s a win-win, the hourglass will inspire you to
- Maintain a good body shape
- Brush your teeth well
- It can also help time-up your board games or the old ones like ‘Name-Place-Animal-Thing’ Remember?
Always use a soft brush and don’t brush too hard as brushing too hard is not going to replace the above-mentioned strokes & also using a pea-sized toothpaste will do, You don’t have to decorate the each & every bristle of your brush with your toothpaste!
Alright guys, tell us, what other techniques work best for You and your suggestions too!
Healthyly wishes you ‘Happy Brushing & Healthy Teeth’!
Note: The remedies or exercises provided in this article are not a replacement for a medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before following the solutions.