Ya, we are talking about one of the most ‘Shhhhhhh…..’ topic in our society. As Randeep Huda says in his popular show ‘The Big F’ in a sarcastic manner that how the shopkeepers wrap the tampons that you buy so that you can protect yourself from being embarrassed about the periods!
We wonder, Why it’s still a taboo!
Moreover, There are many girls out there, who don’t know the reason behind this monthly process, though they are going to get those for almost 30 years, once every month! Even the male fraternity of our society needs to understand the process too so that we can have a more aware and learned society.
So, In this article, we are going to talk about the basic science behind the regular cycle of menstruation. How and Why Your body never forgets to ‘bleed’, on the exact date of every freaking month (an average change of five days can occur though).
Here, we are talking about how a female body works:
- Let’s consider the uterus as a mother! Whenever a female achieves puberty, (the age after crossing which you never want to look at those pictures again as some rare beauties look good in their teens & the rest of us, just look like the potatoes with faces!) basically the development of the reproductive organs.
- The uterus becomes very happy and starts making a ‘bed’ like structure on it so that the baby can rest as well as develop on it.
- It waits the whole month for the baby to come until the bed starts to erode and wear down.
- After that, the uterus starts ‘weeping’, excreting the contents of the bed outside, so that it can start making a new ‘bed’ again.
- So this ‘weeping of the uterus’ in the absence of a baby is known as ‘menstruation’!
- After the bleeding period is over, it starts making the new bed all over again!
The uterus is the ‘epitome of hope’, It never gives up, it works hard to prepare the bed for a baby every freaking month! This is just an analogy of what actually undergoes a female body. We have refrained ourselves from using any medical terms so that every girl and boy can understand the amazing process of nature behind this monthly phenomena.
We will talk more about the do’s and don’ts in your period girls and also about essential steps for female hygiene.
Stay Tuned. Also please let us know your views about the whole process and the information!
Till Then Healthyly wishes You
“A More Understanding Period”
As Lucy H. Pearce Says “In order to reclaim our full selves, to integrate each of these aspects through which we pass over the course of our lives, we must first learn to embrace them through our cycles.”
Note: The remedies or exercises provided in this article are not a replacement for a medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before following the solutions.