Strawberries are everyone’s favorite, not only they look cute but they have many health benefits too. Other than their tangy and sweet taste, they provide you lots of Vitamin C, Fibre, Magnesium, and potassium too! So they are good for skin as well as our body.
Let’s take you to the recipe fast.
Time Taken to make Jam: 5 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Strawberries (1 cup, diced)
- Sugar (1/4th cup, you can increase or decrease the amount as per your taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4th teaspoon of salt
1. Take the well rinsed and diced strawberries in a pan.
2. Sprinkle all the sugar on the strawberries.
3. Add lemon juice
4. Put it to boil
5. Add salt and let it simmer on low flame.
6. The color of the mixture will darken and the strawberries will start getting reduced. When it becomes shiny and shows jam-like consistency. Then switch off the flame.
7. Cool it down and fill it in a clean and Pretty Glass bottle.
You can use this jam on bread for breakfast, as a filling in muffins or cakes. Even as the cake glaze! Keep it in the fridge to make it fresh for long.
- You can double or triple the recipe too!
- You can keep some chunks of strawberry as it is, they will taste amazing and also give your muffin fillings a nice flavor.
- Check out our more healthy recipe here.
Please let us know your feedback in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends!