Hello Readers! Today we are sharing the recipe of our personal favorite ‘Wonder Scrub’! This three ingredients DIY scrub will :
- Make your skin 2 shades lighter
- Evens the tone of your skin
- Lighten the stretch marks
- Treating the blemishes.
Ingredients of Wonder Scrub
This is the base ingredient of this amazing scrub. Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (reduce its amount if your skin is oily, make it ½ tablespoon).
Benefit – Coconut Oil moisturizes your skin, read all the benefits of coconut oil. It helps in providing a base & lubrication medium to the scrub.
2 tablespoon coarse coffee powder will be the best choice or you can buy the beans and grind them at home. We would advise you to buy filter coffee in bulk from places like ‘Indian coffee house’ etc. You can buy them at a very genuine price. Though you need them for the scrubbing purpose only and if you have a filter coffee maker at home, then it’s a win-win!
Benefits – Coffee is very good for exfoliation
– It removes blackheads
– It rejuvenates the skin
– Being an antioxidant, it helps your skin glow.
*Enjoy the aroma of coffee while you take bath, it makes your mind alert & relaxed both at the same time.
1 teaspoon of table salt will do. Adding the salt helps in
- clearing the impurities of your skin
- Makes your skin lustrous
- Also acts as an antiseptic
* Just be careful and don’t apply this scrub on any cuts or wounds, as it can sting due to the addition of salt in it.
- Mix the above-mentioned quantities of the ingredient in a bowl or a jar.
- Apply the scrub on the wet skin, massage gently in clockwise and anticlockwise direction for about 2 minutes.
- Leave it like this for another 2 minutes to let the ingredients work on your skin.
- Wash it off with some lukewarm water, as the excess oil will also get washed off with the warm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel.
- The usage frequency depends upon your skin type:
- If you have dry skin, you can use it every alternate day.
- If you have normal skin, then twice a week will solve the purpose.
- People with oily skin can decrease the quantity of coconut oil and also can use it once a week only. However, if you want to use it for more than once a week then use comfortably hot water to remove excess oil. Also, you can add ½ tablespoon of baby oil along with ½ tablespoon coconut oil, in order to maintain the consistency.
We have experienced its effects ourselves (not only females but the males too), so we are very confident about this scrub, but still, everyone is blessed with a unique skin type. So apply it to a smaller area first and then if it suits you, then apply on the whole body, while concentrating on the problem areas. *Don’t use it if you have any skin condition or allergic to any of the ingredients of this scrub. Looking forward to your feedback about this scrub!
Till then remember “Beautiful Skin requires Commitment, not a Miracle!”
Note: The remedies or exercises provided in this article are not a replacement for a medical advice. Please consult a healthcare professional before following the solutions.