If you are in a hurry, then Peppermint Oil is the answer to get rid of spiders forever!
Now let’s start the article for those patient readers, so, we all are so annoyed with the spiders that we see in the oddest places in our house. The bathroom corners and the most ignored places are their perfect hideouts. Although I believe in not harming any living being I am guilty of getting rid of these spiders. So finally I decided to give them an environment they don’t want to live in.
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil to get rid Spiders!
You can use it in various ways such as
- Add a few drops of this essential oil to your dusting cloth and wipe the surface clean. You won’t see any bugs and spiders after that.
- Use a few drops of this in your oil diffuser and enjoy a freshly scented home.
- One of the easiest ways is to add a few drops to your cleaning water.
- You can also add a few drops to your bucket while taking a bath. It will annoy the spiders in your bathroom and they will surely leave for good.
- Add a few drops of this essential oil to water in a spray bottle. Just spray it in the corners and damp areas where you fear the spiders often.
Where to buy this peppermint oil?
Well, you can buy this from Amazon here and I may earn some commission from Amazon if you use this link to make a purchase, I will be happy if you do that 🙂
For Indian Readers
For US Readers
P.S – Don’t forget to protect your hands. I applied it on my dusting cloth and my hands were super cold with this oil, if you are that sensitive too, then consider using a glove. If you enjoy the chill, then please go ahead and enjoy dust and spider-free house that smells like mint.
More tips about organizing your house here.
Stay Tuned for more such quick tips and Don’t forget to pin it or share it on facebook. Thanks